Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yard Sale

Saturday was pretty eventful. Below are pictures of the morning and afternoon activities. Saturday night we went to Greenville for a cook out with some dear friends that attend our church. I completely forgot to take pictures. We had great food, fellowship, and lots of laughter. Inside...Melanie was busy cleaning and painting. I wasn't able to help very much because I have cold and the paint made me feel yucky....I pulled my time Wednesday night.
Melanie and I being silly

Goof Balls!!


Outside..... Josh and BJ decided to have a yard sale Saturday morning to help raise money for Masters Commission. Maters is a internship program that is starting at our church in a few weeks. BJ and his wife Sarah moved here from California. They are an awesome couple and have become some of our good friends. Sarah is home in California visiting with her family before Masters starts.

0 comments: