Thursday, January 24, 2008

This weekend

Sorry, no pictures from this weekend. We forgot the camera. Friday, Josh and I spent most of the day cleaning...getting ready for open house on Sunday. We are going to start back having them every Sunday. UGH...We are aggressively trying to sell the house. :)

Saturday, Josh and I went to Rocky Mount to run a few errands. We ate lunch with Josh's parents and stopped by my mom's on the way home.

Sunday, we ate dinner with my dad. Heath and Josh had a great time together. I played with Anna and Kara for most of the night. They have a great imagination!!

We had a great weekend. We had the opportunity to spend time with all of our family!! That is always nice. Josh put up our swing...which we have enjoyed everyday. We swing everynight. I know it is crazy considering how cold it has been.

0 comments: