Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend happenings

This weekend was full of activity!! We have been busy litte bees especially the past month!! We stayed home this weekend and celebrated Father's Day with our dads.
Saturday night we ate with my dad at the local mexican resturant. We had a great time with dad!! After swimming all day this is what you get~
Anna, Kara, and Paige

Dad with the girls


Heath showing off his new set of teeth






Saturday morning Josh went to breakfast with his dad, brother, granddad. He wanted to do a men's breakfast this year. They had a great time of eating (at Bojangles) and fellowship.






This week, my grandmother has been in town...so I have been hanging out with mom and her a some this week. Josh and I went to the pool Friday. We didn't stay long due to all the smoke in the air. It was still a relaxing time!! We also celebrated Father's Day with John Friday night. We had a good time eating and hanging out. I also went to mom's Saturday to see Aunt Debbie, Megan, and Jaden. They came in Friday night to get my grandma. We had a good time playing in the pool all day.

Still got it after 80 years!!

0 comments: