Saturday, November 22, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS SHANNON AND PAUL!!

Shannon's engaged!!! Josh and I are so excited and happy for Shannon and Paul. Shannon and I along with many others have prayed for her future husband for years. As of last Sunday she is officially engaged!! The wedding is set for February 28th, 2009. The wedding is about 14 weeks away. While I was in town Shannon, Jennifer, Tonya, Joan, and her aunt Ann went on the hunt for her wedding dress. She fell in love with the second one she put on...we also ordered our dresses. It was a very productive day. I loved getting to see everyone and catching up!! Congratulations to Jennifer and Jeffrey they are expecting their first child in April.

Jennifer, Shannon, and Me

Me and Tonya.....Sorry but I had to cut Shannon and Jennifer out...didn't want to share the first picture of Shannon in her beautiful wedding gown.

0 comments: