Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sanctuary Kids Talent Show

This weekend we put on a talent show for the kids in the church. We have been practicing for 3 weeks on performances. The kids did an amazing job. I was so proud of them. I have a talented group of kids! We served lasagna, salad, and dessert. Mrs. Jessica helped me get things together. I had a picture of us but it was blurry.Josh running sound and the camera. He is an amazing man!!
Art table
A few pictures of the centerpieces I made.
Dressup table
Straw table
Bug table
Lego table
They are ready to perform
Ms. Carysa helped was a huge help!!
Mrs. Barbara and Mrs. Betty helped me get all the food together. They did a fantastic job!! The talent show would not have been a success with out them!!
We served dinner
Air guitar
Comedy Routine
Several Skits were done by our drama team

A Performance by Alvin and the Chipmunks
A Recorder Performance.
Dance done to the song "Be Still"

0 comments: