Sunday, May 03, 2009

New Church Building


I know every post I say how busy we are ...... I have come to the conclusion that our life is busy! We love it and wouldn't know what to do if we weren't!! As of Thursday we are officially moving our church location!! We have grown so much that we have ran out of room. Josh came across a property listing in Wilmington and he and Pastor Daniel went and looked at it . Instantly they knew it was the place for us. The location and layout are perfect. Over the next few months we will be working to transform the warehouse into a church. We are really excited! My new Kids Church is going to be 4,000 square feet! I am working on the design of it now. I promise to keep you updated! After church we took the congregation to see the new building. I didn't take pictures until the end. I was talking and failed to do my job!
Hallelujah we got this awesome building!
I know it is hard to tell but the building is huge! It will not be long and it will be filled up!
Josh finishing up the last of the paperwork! I have the best husband! He is so gifted in so many areas! God has truly blessed me!

0 comments: