Thursday, December 08, 2005

Locked Out of the House

This weekend Josh and I stayed up late Friday night working on various tasks. I completed my monthly paper work while enjoying Christmas movies on Lifetime. Josh worked on a video project for church. After getting much needed rest Saturday we finished decorating the house for Christmas. Sunday, we enjoyed lunch for Jessica's 20th birthday. Soon to find out that Josh locked the keys in the honda. Therefore, we had to break into the house through the bathroom window. Josh volunteered to climb into the window. In the meantime, I held his legs up to ease him into the window. I bet our neighbors think we are crazy. Macy stood there looking at him. She is so bright!!!! For those interested you can ask Josh what he found out once he got into the house....... We then went to Lowe's to get copies made of our car keys and house keys to give to every relative. To keep that from happening again. The weekend's just go by so quickly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have seen that!!!