Sunday, November 12, 2006

What a weekend!!

This weekend was pretty busy. On Friday, we did some stuff around the house. I meet up with my mom to see Anna and Kara and to give mom her MP3 player that Josh got off of ebay for her. Saturday marked our annual church conference. Saturday night we enjoyed Martha Munizzi in concert. She was awesome!!!! She also spoke at our first service this morning. Pastor Israel spoke at our second service. We had service tonight with Pastor Al Brice and the CLFC choir. They have an amazing worship team. Tomorrow night and Tuesday we will have Pastor Tim Bagwell from Colorado. So far every service has been amazing and God has moved so strong. I know the rest of the week is going to continue to be like that. I am so excited about what God is doing in our life and in our families lives. I can not wait to see what is to come!!!

0 comments: