Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy Birthday

I had a very good birthday. Josh did everything in his power to make sure of that. For my birthday Josh got me a new laptop, memory stick for it, and some pampering items. He made sure that my day was special. I got lots of cards, phone calls, hugs, emails, stuff for the house, money, and gift cards. My night started at Outback Steakhouse but ended up at Texas due to extremely rude service!! We had more people eating with us but due to the rude service and long wait the Campbells had to leave and put the kids to bed. All in all I had a great birthday. Thank you to everyone who made it so special.
My birthday song was Feliz to the Navidad from Josh's famous video. He had all the waitresses at Texas sing along with him.

Wilson representing

The three amigos...

0 comments: